Private Couples Retreats
BUILD DEEPER RELATIONAL INTIMACY AND SPIRITUAL ONENESS WITH GOD AND EACH OTHER.
Our unique retreats provide couples with the opportunity to clarify their understanding of God’s unique design for their marriage, while gaining a deeper appreciation for their spouse. We equip couples with practical tools, applied immediately during the retreat, to assist them in building a strong and healthy marriage. We provide a safe, encouraging environment, allowing for learning, sharing, and fellowship, with the space and time needed for intentional, intimate, and meaningful dialogue.
- Intentionally kept small (typically 5-7 couples)
- Attending couples share a common association and familiarity (Community Group, Couples Bible Study Group, Life Group, etc.)
- Typically conducted in a host home, creating a casual and relaxed setting
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere
- We come directly to you, conducting the retreat in your town or city
* Retreats can also be conducted virtually if needed
To learn more about our Couples Retreat please contact us and we will gladly get back with you shortly.
Marriage Get-Away Retreats
DEEPEN YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER AND MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE EVEN BETTER!
Take a step back, breathe a sigh of relief, and spend a weekend focused solely on your marriage. Glen Eyrie Castle is the most romantic backdrop to a weekend of intentional time away for you and your spouse.
Marriage Get Away is a unique retreat designed to help you and your spouse identify how a Christ-centered marriage is a healthy marriage.
There’s no rush at Marriage Get Away and space is created for intimate, intentional time with your spouse, and voluntary discussion with other couples. Marriage can be difficult challenging, and Marriage Get Away will provide the tools and encouragement needed to strengthen your marriage.
To learn more or to make a reservation please visit www.gleneyrie.org/mga or call 719-265-7050
Upcoming MGA Dates:
- May 13-16, 2021
- June 3-6, 2021
- September 2-5, 2021
- September 30-October 3, 2021
- October 28-31, 2021